StockingsWhen can I buy items on Firefly Collective?
Who sells what, and when?
Can I preview items that will be for sale?
PaymentsIs it OK if I promise to pay next week?
What payment methods can I use?
How do I pay by PayPal?
SupportWho do I contact if I have a problem?
GeneralI had something in my cart, now it's gone... what happened?
So how does shipping work?
- When can I buy items on Firefly Collective?
- Starting from our launch date of 16th May, we will stock the store twice each month - the first and third Sunday of each month, with stock available to purchase from a set time that evening. Times will vary depending on where you are, but when item previews are up there is a countdown timer to let you know how long to go!
- Who sells what, and when?
- Every stocking at Firefly Collective will be unique. You will find items from some or all of our contributors. They may be similar to products in our stores, or they may be items different to what you would normally expect from us - One Of A Kind, and only available here. The only way to find out who and what will be at each stocking is to check it out!
- Can I preview items that will be for sale?
- All items that will be available at each stocking will be uploaded for preview by the morning of the stocking.
- Is it OK if I promise to pay next week?
- As per our policies page, in order to be fair to all shoppers we do require immediate payment. Payment arrangements, holds, laybys, etc, will not be entered into. We do hold stockings twice per month, so there will be plenty of chances to nab something special.
- What payment methods can I use?
- Firefly Collective accepts only PayPal payments - funded or credit card.
- How do I pay by PayPal?
- To ensure PayPal payments are correctly allocated, please continue straight through to payment from the store checkout. The benefit of PayPal for our customers is that you only need to make one payment when you check out - even if you have bought from more than one store in a transaction - we will take care of everything for you after that.
- Who do I contact if I have a problem?
- Please select the most appropriate option on the Contact Us page for any enquiry. Questions or problems relating to a particular item or transaction should be directed to the seller involved. Any general questions or requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, where one of us will respond to you as soon as possible.
- I had something in my cart, now it's gone... what happened?
- To make our stockings fair for everyone, items will be marked as sold once they are checked out. This prevents anyone carting the item, waiting a few minutes, then changing their mind. It also means that if you put something in your cart, it's not yours until you have completed the checkout process.
- So how does shipping work?
- Each contributor will ship their items seperately. Because we are all in different locations, it is not possible to combine shipping. Each item will automatically have shipping calculated before you pay, so there's no surprises.